EMDR Training Center can provide an EMDRIA Approved Basic Training Course or Advanced Workshops at a location of your choice.
For your convenience, our comprehensive Basic Training Course also includes all 10 hours of required follow-up group consultation which can be delivered remotely via conference call over phone or internet.
Benefits of Hosting an On-site Training
Everyone saves on time, travel and lodging.
Potentially the Host or Staff Member(s) receive discounted or free training.
Hosting a Public Training
How to Host a Public Training1. Begin by surveying interest in EMDR training in your area.
2. Provide a location that will accommodate at least 15 people with tables and chairs.
3. Once you have a good number of interested participants, contact us to set a date for the proposed training.
4. If this will be a Public Training, we will help promote the training by posting it on four relevant websites and included it in promotional material.
5. We will also handle all of the registration and verification process via our website.
6. As the Host, you would also help to promote the Public Training in your area.
Public Training Terms and Conditions
1. The Host is responsible for providing the facility, arranging equipment, and refreshments.
2. The training Host is potentially eligible to receive a $100 training credit for each paid registration. (Eligible registrations must be received 21 days prior to start date.)
Further Terms and Conditions apply.Please contact us for more information.
Hosting a Private Training
How to Host a Private Training1. Begin by determining the number of clinicians who will receive EMDR training in your organization.
2. Provide a location that will accommodate the correct number of trainees and at least 2 additional people with tables and chairs.
3. Once you have confirmation for a minimum of 12-14 paid trainees, call us to set a date for the proposed training.
4. Since this will be a Private Training, you will need to email us each trainee’s eligibility information.
Private Training Terms and Conditions
The Host is responsible for providing the facility, arranging equipment, and refreshments.
Further Terms and Conditions apply.
Please contact us for more information.