Cancellation by Registrants:
- Cancellations by registrants must be received in writing via email, from the address used during registration.
- Only the original registrant may request a cancellation.
- There is a $300 non-refundable deposit.
- If you do not qualify for this course (see Eligibility), your registration will be canceled and your tuition refunded (MINUS the deposit). Please confirm your eligibility status BEFORE you register.
- Registrants that cancel before the “cut off date” will be a given a refund of their payment minus the $300 deposit.
- Registrants that cancel on or after the “cut off date” will not be given a refund but will receive a $100 discount off at a potential future Training.
- The “cut off date” is 14 days (2 weeks) prior to the first day of the Training.
- There are no refunds for partial, or non-attendance, or non-participation of the Training.
- Refunds will be provided by the original means paid. If you paid by credit card, the refund will be given on that original credit card. If you paid by check, the refund will be by check.
- Registrants that cancel, partially attend, or do not attend/participate cannot be transferred into another Training.
- The EMDR Therapy Training fee includes group consultation (10 hours), which must be completed within 6 months of the training. Should the trainee be unable to participate in scheduled consultation, it may be possible to schedule additional individual or group consultation by ETC at an additional fee. At our discretion, ETC may also consider consultation received from another EMDRIA Approved Consultant as fulfilling a portion of the trainee’s required follow-up consultation. It is important to call us for approval prior to scheduling.
- CEU hours/credits will not be given out to those registrants that cancel, or do not fully attend/participate in the Training.
Cancellation of Workshop by EMDR Training Center:
In the event that EMDR Training Center needs to cancel this Training, registrants will be notified as soon as possible and a full refund will be provided.